Marketing & Communications Manager
We’re looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join our dynamic, growing team.
Role: Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: Remote (Timezone: GMT / CET / EST)
Office Hub: Dublin or New York
Role Status: 9 month contract (beginning early 2023), with the possibility of a permanent role
Remuneration: Competitive salary, negotiable based on experience and location (approx. €50,000-€65,000 annually plus benefits)
We are ChangeX. We have built a platform to connect communities to proven ideas and funding to scale sustainable impact.
Our mission? To empower people everywhere to change their communities for the better by making it easy for them to access the ideas, funding and support they need.
With our support, great ideas like Grow it Yourself, Girls Who Code, Cycling Without Age, Men’s Sheds, Repair Café, Pocket Forests and FIRST LEGO League, are being adopted by communities across the world.
So far, more than 20,000 community projects have started through ChangeX, scaling almost 100 innovations and benefitting over 750,000 people.
Our business model is called Impact as a Service. We make it easy for funders to invest in the ideas they want to spread in regions they care most about. Our partners include Microsoft, Nickelodeon, Accenture, The LEGO Foundation and Amazon Web Services.
This role: Marketing & Communications Manager
This role is an opportunity for an experienced and skilled marketing professional to join our team (initially on a contract basis) to oversee our communications activities and support the development of our B2B marketing strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Own ChangeX’s marketing & communications strategy
- Lead PR around community fund launches and the resulting impact stories
- Build on ChangeX’s B2B marketing strategy, drawing on your strong cross-channel experience and track record of delivering results
- Create inspiring content for ChangeX channels and for our partners, including blogs, newsletter and social
- Manage a range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Track, measure and report on a range of communications metrics, and be responsible for budget management
- Take ownership for all communications tasks that arise including brand management, internal communications and website updates
We are looking for people* who have:
- A demonstrated commitment to social change
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing/communications role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- An eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Proven experience shaping B2B marketing strategy
- English as primary language; Spanish and/or other additional languages an advantage.
- Strong empathy and ethical fibre
- Worked in global teams previously
*We encourage you to apply if you believe your skills and experience are a good fit for this role, even if you don’t tick every box above. When making hiring decisions, we aim to be inclusive and look beyond checklists. We want to find people who bring fresh perspectives and want to grow with our organisation.
- 25 holiday days per year plus flexible hours
- Flexible working options: remote, in office or a hybrid
- Annual performance related bonus
- Pension scheme available
- Basic health insurance plan
- Master new skills from those around you with onsite/online talks and networking at our hubs
- Access to a great work environment and facilities in Dublin, New York or a co-working space convenient for you
- Annual team retreat
If this role interests you, get in touch to tell us why. Please send your CV to Katie at [email protected] by Wednesday November 16th. Please also include a note outlining why you think you’d be the right person for this role.
We will shortlist several candidates for an interview with a cross-section of our team. We like candidates to talk to as many of our team as possible to allow us – and you – to make the best decision possible.
After the interview process is complete, we will quickly move to decision making and offer.