We’re looking for a creative, data-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Remote (Timezone: GMT / CET / EST / UTC)
Office Hub: Dublin or New York
Role Status: Full Time
Remuneration: Competitive salary, based on experience
We are ChangeX. We have built a platform to connect communities to proven innovations and finance.
Our mission? To empower people everywhere to change their communities for the better by making it easy for them to access the innovations, funding and support they need.
With our support, great innovations like Grow it Yourself, Girls Who Code, Cycling Without Age, Men’s Sheds, Repair Café, Pocket Forests and parkrun, are being adopted by communities across the world.
So far, more than 17,000 community projects have started through ChangeX, scaling almost 100 innovations and benefitting over 600,000 people.
Our business model is called Impact as a Service. We make it easy for funders to invest in the innovations they want to spread in regions they care most about. Our partners include Microsoft, Accenture, Lego Foundation and Amazon Web Services.
We are in an exciting growth phase, as we prepare to launch in multiple new regions. And we are growing our team across all functions to deliver on this growth.
This role: Digital Marketing Manager
This role is an opportunity for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager who is equally comfortable developing a creative campaign concept and analysing campaign performance.
In this role, you will create and deliver powerful, impactful campaigns that move people to action. You will work closely with our impact team and our Communications Lead.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimising our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You will work across multiple geographies and will connect with our audiences across the globe.
In this role, you will:
- Plan and deliver effective digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, from creative through execution
- Measure the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals (e.g. KPIs, spend) and provide actionable reporting and guidance for improvement
- Keep up to date with emerging tools, identify trends and insights, and use this research to optimise our approach to digital marketing
- Build marketing databases that align with our target audiences and deliver effective email marketing campaigns
- Execute brand guidelines across media types and channels
- Support the Communications Lead to maintain our social media presence across channels and geographies
We are looking for people who have:
- A demonstrated commitment to community-driven change and a good understanding of social and environmental issues
- Proven experience leading, managing and reporting on digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Ads
- Experience across a range of digital marketing tools e.g. Adobe
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of Google Analytics or equivalent
- Some knowledge of Google Adwords, SEO and social listening
- Some design skills and/or video/audio editing skills
- The ability to work through English and Spanish, ideally
- Strong empathy and ethical fibre
- Flexible working options: remote, in office or a hybrid of the two
- 25 holiday days plus flexible hours
- Annual performance related bonuses
- Pension scheme after 12 months of employment
- Basic health insurance plan
- Master new skills from those around you with onsite/online talks and networking at our hubs
- Access to a great work environment and facilities at Dogpatch Labs in Dublin, our New York office or a co-working space convenient for you
If this role interests you, get in touch to tell us why. Please send your CV to Katie at [email protected] by Friday January 21st. And include a note outlining why you think you’d be the right person for this role.
We will shortlist several candidates for an interview with a cross-section of our team. We like candidates to talk to as many of our team as possible to allow us – and you – to make the best decision possible.
After the interview process is complete, we will quickly move to decision making and offer.