We’re looking for an experienced and skilled Partnerships Manager to join our growing team.
Role: Partnerships Manager
Location: Remote, in office or a hybrid (Timezone: Europe or Eastern US)
Office Hub: Dublin or New York
Role Status: Full time
Remuneration: Competitive salary, negotiable based on experience (approx. €70,000 – €80,000)
We are ChangeX. We have built a platform to connect communities to proven innovations and finance to scale sustainable impact.
Our mission? To empower people everywhere to change their communities for the better by making it easy for them to access the innovations, funding and support they need.
With our support, great innovations like Grow it Yourself, Girls Who Code, Cycling Without Age, Men’s Sheds, Repair Café, Pocket Forests and FIRST LEGO League, are being adopted by communities across the world.
So far, more than 18,000 community projects have started through ChangeX, scaling almost 100 innovations and benefitting over 750,000 people.
Our business model is called Impact-as-a-Service. We make it easy for funders to invest in the innovations they want to spread in regions they care most about. Our partners include Microsoft, Accenture, the LEGO Foundation and Amazon Web Services.
We are in an exciting growth phase, as we prepare to launch in multiple new regions. And we are growing our team across all functions to deliver on this growth.
This role: Partnerships Manager
This role is an opportunity for an experienced and skilled Partnerships Manager. Supporting the Head of Partnerships you will play a transformative role in the growth of ChangeX globally, helping to shape systems, processes and delivery.
You will work closely with internal teams across Impact, Product and Operations to ensure effective and efficient delivery of the partnership strategy. You will be a champion for our funding partners, ensuring their programmes are effectively designed and delivered, connecting internal networks and tasks effectively.
In this role, you will:
- Report to the Head of Partnerships and collaborate across the organisation to recruit, retain and grow our network of funding partners globally.
- Support stewardship of partners through initial engagement, contracting, delivery and ongoing management, and collaborating directly with the Impact team.
- Lead on day-to-day task and deliverable management, including tracking, actioning and reporting.
- Lead the design and development of partner/programme management tools, processes and systems.
- Lead data input management across systems and tools to ensure effective tracking of partner opportunities and contracts.
- Support in the design and development of presentation and reporting decks.
- Undertake and present research into new funding partners and contacts.
- Support Partnership and Impact colleagues in internal and external meetings online and in-person as necessary (subject to location).
- Influence the strategic approach for the partnership team and contribute to wider organisational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with the Impact team to ensure partner programme reports are created and communicated successfully.
- Work closely with the Product team to support and input to the ongoing design and development of the ChangeX platform, with the goal of effecting funding growth in a highly efficient and scalable way.
- Collaborate with colleagues across ChangeX to ensure optimal learning and feedback loops.
- Gather partner data and feedback to measure, monitor and improve effectiveness of ChangeX solutions.
- Keep abreast of developments in the sector and bring best practices in partnership management and funding to ChangeX.
- Be a critical team asset in the scaling of a system-led impact-first approach to growth at ChangeX.
We are looking for people who have:
- A demonstrated commitment to community-driven change and a good understanding of social and environmental issues.
- 5+ years of experience in partnership/client management in a relevant field.
- Expert knowledge of CRM/PM tools and systems.
- Advanced Excel/data management skills.
- Strong PowerPoint/presentation skills.
- Proven experience shaping and managing cloud-based file sharing systems.
- English as primary language; Spanish and/or other additional languages are preferable.
- Strong empathy and ethical fibre.
- Commitment to some flexible hours.
- Proven experience working remotely as part of a global team.
- Flexible working options: remote, in office or a hybrid
- 25 holiday days plus flexible hours
- Annual performance related bonuses
- Pension scheme available
- Basic health insurance plan
- Master new skills from those around you with onsite/online talks and networking at our hubs
- Access to a great work environment and facilities in Dublin, New York or a co-working space convenient for you
- Annual team retreat
If this role interests you, get in touch to tell us why. Please send your CV to Katie at [email protected] by Wednesday July 27th. Please also include a note outlining why you think you’d be the right person for this role.
We will shortlist several candidates for an interview with a cross-section of our team. We like candidates to talk to as many of our team as possible to allow us – and you – to make the best decision possible.
After the interview process is complete, we will quickly move to decision making and offer.