Just got fantastic news!!! In January, I applied for funding i/a/o 2,500 euro to Energia´s ´Get Ireland Growing Fund ´sponsored by AIB. Today I got the following email... Am over the moon!!! We´re getting funds in amount of 2,000 euro. That brings our funds to date up to 3,600 euro (500 of this has been promised, and will tell you all, when it´s in our account)... It´s all good news tho!!! :)
You and your group are one of our Harvest awardees of the Energia Get Ireland Growing Fund! Your application was absolutely fantastic and we are delighted to give you €2000 to help you and yours realise your growing dreams.
So here's the plan once you've done your happy dance, shouted woohoo and told someone the great news!
1. Put March 21st in your diary for the Energia Get Ireland Growing Awards Ceremony at GROW HQ in Waterford (provisional time for the event is 11am - 1pm but we'll confirm shortly)
2. To make payment we need either a copy of your group's bank statement from the last three months so that we have the correct IBAN Number for a bank transfer or we need your group's account name (bank, post office, credit union) and postal address for a cheque. We can't make a payment to a personal account for obvious reasons... Email Elaine with those details and she will sort it out.
3. Do another little jig to celebrate - it's brilliant news after all!!
4. Take 2 mins to complete this short questionnaire - this is our way of giving back to our great partners Energia, who understandably would like to know what you think about the campaign and without whom there would be no Get Ireland Growing Fund so your help is much appreciated.
5. Shout your news from the green rooftops! Tell everyone on Facebook and Twitter your good news and do please tag us and use the hashtag #ENERGIAGIG so that we can share the lovage too.If you haven't had a chance to do so already, connect with us via social media and we’d love you to sign up to our ezine which will most likely feature our Energia Get Ireland Growing Awardees over the coming weeks.
Congratulations once again, we hope we've made your day as reading your application made ours. We’re really glad to have you as part of the GIY Community and are here when you need us!Karen (on behalf of the GIY and Energia Get Ireland Growing Team)