Thank you to all of you who could make it tonight. I know some of you could not and that is completely understandable. After connecting through zoom tonight, Leads were assigned to project stations:
1. Main fencing project around the chickens and compost area – Laurel
2. Poultry netting to be installed onto existing property line fencing where chickens are – Ali & Brandon
3. Mixes layer composting station (125-160 F) – Madison
4. Fire Breathing Dragon station (160-170 F) – Amy?
5. Worm composting station (60-80 F) – Haley & ?
6. Hugelkulture station (70-80 F) – Haley & ?
• Ali – Tuesdays & Fridays
• Madison – Fridays (poss. Saturdays)
• Laurel – Fridays
• Haley – Tuesdays & Fridays (poss. Saturdays)
• Carol – Tuesdays & Fridays (poss. Saturdays)
• Larissa Cameron -
• Elizabeth Damiano –
• Renee Hamill -
Carol will float during the project and can be called by the Leads to assist. Leads can text Carol xxx-xxx-xxxx during the project for immediate questions or assistance.
Some were not able to make it and we can place them where they might suggest works best for them. They can also be floaters to assist where needed.
Above all – everyone plays an intricate part in making this a success! You are awesome!!!!
Please, if there is any confusion – call me directly xxx-xxx-xxxx.
1. Repair existing property line fencing (South and West side) for compost and chickens.
2. Replace existing fencing (East and North) for compost and chickens.
3. Create alternating carbon/nitrogen compost system (125-160 F)
4. Create Fire Breathing Dragon compost system ((160-170 F)
5. Create Worm Composting system (60-80 F)
6. Create Hugelkultur natural composting system (70-80 F)
7. Composting Containers - Add labels to trash bin collection containers and 5-gallon bucket containers with project name, contact information and address.
8. Create a table with hand-washing and sanitation measures.