We’re hiring a dedicated Product Manager to help us build a world class platform for social change.
Role: Product Manager
Location: Remote-first, with access to our office hubs (Timezone: GMT / CET)
Office Hub: Dublin
Role Status: Full Time
Remuneration: Competitive salary, negotiable based on experience and location (approx. €75,000 – €100,000)
We are ChangeX. We have built a platform to connect communities to proven innovations and finance.
Our mission? To empower people everywhere to change their communities for the better by making it easy for them to access the innovations, funding and support they need.
With our support, great innovations like Grow it Yourself, Girls Who Code, Cycling Without Age, Men’s Sheds, Repair Café, Pocket Forests and FIRST LEGO League, are being adopted by communities across the world.
So far, more than 17,000 community projects have started through ChangeX, scaling almost 100 innovations and benefitting over 600,000 people.
Our business model is called Impact as a Service. We make it easy for funders to invest in the innovations they want to spread in regions they care most about. Our partners include Microsoft, Accenture, the LEGO Foundation and Amazon Web Services.
We are in an exciting growth phase, as we prepare to launch in multiple new regions. And we are growing our team across all functions to deliver on this growth.
This role: Product Manager
This role is an opportunity for you as a Product Manager to dive right into a growing SaaS platform and begin contributing to product and process improvements immediately.
You will create and own the process for delivering new features and improvements. This will involve researching and understanding all our users’ needs, and aligning with our strategic vision and goals. From there, you will build a product roadmap to deliver on our priorities and drive this to deployment, using a disciplined process based on rigorous research and data.
In addition, you will be responsible for fostering collaboration and communication across our entire team, balancing the need to build consensus and drive to the right decision.
In this role, you will:
- Help sharpen the vision and strategy for our platform
- Become an expert in our space, understand the market and technology drivers and monitor industry trends
- Understand our users and their needs
- Manage the process of bringing new product features and improvements to market
- Use a data-driven approach to aid decision making, identify our product’s strengths and weaknesses and spot opportunities.
- Communicate the product roadmap clearly to our wider team
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine product priorities.
We are looking for people who have:
- A demonstrated commitment to community-driven change
- Relevant product management experience, including experience working on user-facing SaaS products
- Strong process background to ensure we build the process and practices to deliver on our product needs as we grow
- The ability to effectively use quantitative and qualitative data to inform product decisions and prioritisation
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work with our wider team to achieve our strategic goals
- The ability to drive product features to a level of design fidelity that works for our engineering team, e.g. wireframes and/or Figma designs
- Strong empathy and ethical fibre
In this role, you will need to think about how to:
- Manage priorities across a three-sided marketplace (starters, social entrepreneurs and funders).
- Ensure our product scales with us, and that product features also address internal support needs in a scalable fashion.
- Address varied cultural and localisation challenges with a coherent, scalable product as we continue to expand into new regions.
- Flexible working options: remote, in office or a hybrid of the two
- 25 holiday days plus flexible hours
- Annual performance related bonuses
- Pension scheme after 12 months of employment
- Basic health insurance plan
- Master new skills from those around you with onsite/online talks and networking at our hubs
- Access to a great work environment and facilities at Dogpatch Labs in Dublin, our New York office or a co-working space convenient for you
- Annual team retreat
If you want to ensure your product management skills positively impact the world, we’d love to talk to you.
As a first step, please send your resume to Katie at [email protected] by Friday May 6th. And include a note outlining why you think you’d be the right person for this role.
We will shortlist several candidates for an interview with a cross-section of our team. We like candidates to talk to as many of our team as possible to allow us – and you – to make the best decision possible.
During the interview, we would like you to:
- Outline the product management process you would recommend for ChangeX and how it will help us deliver on our mission.
- Suggest a potential product improvement that we could introduce, including your reasoning for the change and how you would validate this improvement.
- Tell us about a feature you have worked on previously, outlining the journey through identification, research, design, development and rollout.
After the interview process is complete, we will quickly move to decision making and offer.